+

History

Links

x

Thursday, July 28, 2005

I did something meaningful today Part II

After all that NKF drama, you would expect people to be less generous when donating.

But I was wrong.

I decided to be a good boy today and volunteered to sell some Calculators, Swissknife, and Portable Ladio to raise funds for the 'SP Needy Students'.

I half-expected a rough ride ahead. However, it was actually better than I had expected.

For some reason, people donated $2.00, $5.00 and $10.00 as if they know how to print money.

Of course, there were some people who looked at me in the face and thinks that I'm going to dye my hair GOLD with the donations.

But being the understanding boy I am, I forgive them.

It has been a long day. I reached school at 1000 hours and had only just reached home.

I think I'm going to try to sleep early - I don't know why I've been having trouble sleeping lately! - and go to Tampines tomorrow afternoon to have some lunch and preorder my copy of Winning Eleven 9!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I did something meaningful today » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger