+

History

Links

x

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Saturday Night Dinner

As usual, I visited my Mother today.

These days, my sister don't. The wonders of puberty are fascinating. I see her so happening every Saturday night. It makes me wonder if I've ever experienced puberty, or is it I'm so stupid to visit my Mother every Saturday.

My Mother talked to me about my future today. She asked me if I've ever thought of University. I told her I did but it's impossible. She looked sad but to console her I said, "Like John Connor said, 'The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.'"

Then she went on to talk about the fact that I've growned up. I told her, "No, I'm still playing Nintendo." She gave me a puzzled look. So I just sang the Super Mario Theme. She also talked about girlfriends, saying that she's going to be second priority in life soon. Then she continued that I must love, dote and pamper my girlfriend. (Still can't forget the divorce I think) I told her not to worry, and that I will love my other half deep deep, play with her deep deep, tease her deep deep.

Then I went home.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | 500 vs Gay Chow » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger