+

History

Links

x

Friday, July 29, 2005

Pool Is Not A Serious Game

Just back from a catching-up session with Ragboy and Jun Qi.

I met Ragboy at about 1915 hours.

Then I had some KFC while Ragboy sat there and looked at me eat.

We went to Pavilion after that and waited for Jun Qi for about 30 minutes.

Jun Qi still look the same. He has grown a bit taller but he still lose to me.

We had a game of pool and were like mad monkeys because we were laughing here and there. Jun Qi looks very professional and serious when he prepares to strike the ball, but when he does, he will either miscue or miss the target.

After just a few rounds, we three felt tired so we stopped and paid Breadtalk a visit.

I bought some of my favourites like Tuna Bun and Hotdog Bun.

Then we sat down and had a threesome heart-to-heart talk session. It was so sad that Pin Chen didn't came along, if not it would have been more than three, which means a orgy.

We talked about lots of things. Good and funny things like Emily, Pin Chen, Henry, Wei Tian, Simon and Sherlyn.

It was a good long talk. It makes me want to turn back time and go back to the Secondary School days.

Life may be slacker and easier in a Polytechnic, but nothing beats 4E4. Not even close.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I did something meaningful today Part II » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger