+

History

Links

x

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm feeling healthier lately

These days, I rarely go out to eat.

My father now everyday sit at home, shake leg.

So he cooks for me. I think everyone will find his food crap. He doesn't use salt and MSG. He told me he scared he up lorry too fast too soon.

I have no complains. There's food, I'm happy. Somemore can save moola for my other important missions.







Today I went to Funan to buy some gaming stuffs.

On the way back home, I saw Terence (the skinny one from Tampines Secondary) and my other goot friend from YFC.

Terence spotted me while I was taking out my spectacles to rub my eyes.

The 2nd or 3rd line from him was 'wah you so fucking tall now'.

I have no choice but to reply, 'jealous ijit'.

I think they are ghey because oh noes they are two guys walking side by side together.

I think I'm just a loner who walked along the Citylink subway.

Or am I just independent?

I realise there are those who are so masculine that they always go 'eh accompany me to buy Maxim leh'.

No lah. I'm not saying that I'm masculine. After all, masculular people don't cry what.

Anyway, I may be flying off to Bangkok end of the month.

I hope I got chance to go.

I scared my father bring my laptop go there then stumble upon some important documents that are meant for my eyes only.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Reallys » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger