+

History

Links

x

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just got a laptop

Picture doesn't belong to yours truly. lazy to take ah


15.something widescreen. Bigger means can see clearer details
1.6 ghz duo core Intel.
2 gb of RAM. wah biang oi...
100 gb for Prawns.
1.3 Megapixel webcam. can cyber with Pinchen already *blush*
Firewire. Finally can edit and store self-made videos.


Today is Melissa's birday.

Actually, I wanted to buy something for her. I think think think for so long but in the end I decided not to. Too weird and too shy ah.


Anyone knows what happened to Wai Kit?

Crazy boy, I can't find him. I want to ask him to watch movie with Zulhelmy and Henry.

Anyone who sees him please contact me.


Things are a bit slowed-down these days. I'm quite busy even though it's the holidays.

I'm a little depressed too. =( With that fucked-up interview I had.

Have been Thinking too much. I feel very tired but I can't sleep at all.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Tonight got very good movie on Channel 5 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger