+

History

Links

x

Friday, September 15, 2006

Hatyai 09/06

The Jekyll and Hyde Weather
On those long road trips, the rain was very cute and alternative. The raining area was very small and one moment it's pouring, the next the sun was out.

The Chiobu Masseur
No Thailand trip is complete without massage. This time, the masseur (spelling fail, should be masseuse) is a Myanmar chiobu, speaks Beijing-accent Mandarin, and has very good technique. She said my body is very big and tall. But she thought I'm only 15 years old. Maybe she needs to see the world. She kept teasing me about my height and made me very shy so I pretended to watch 9/11's anniversary on the TV.

Father's Thaicock Girlfriend
Because of her, I got a King size bed of my own. Damn song man. I also got to watch Manutd beat Celtic on TV, thanks to Astro Malaysia. She also kept asking me if I got a Darling. I said no but she don't believe me. Maybe she thinks Singaporeans are simple people.

Photos
Enjoy the peektures. If you don't like them, don't tell me okay.

Day 1



















Day 2



































































Day 3



















Day 5





Posted by TheLast |


« Home | How come got C ?! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger