+

History

Links

x

Monday, October 09, 2006

Nothing to post

I haven't been posting lately, because there is nothing to post. Maybe I have lost my passion, desire, and spontaneity. =(

Like, yah know, how people can get sick of their boyfriends/girlfriends. How people can get sick of their blind-dates. Get sick of their life and so on.

But I'm not sick of posting, just that I'm holding back a lot these days. I'm starting to feel that there's no need to release my thoughts, say something about my favourite things, or criticise my friend because he's my friend.

Yesterday I went to my Ah Ma house. While taking a fishball to eat, I used a spoon and it dropped. The fishball was wasted. I bad-mouthed the fishball even when it was my lack of skills that resulted in it's wastage. My Ah Ma scolded me and asked why I scold bad word. In the past when I was young, I just used my hand. Though it may be uncivilised, low-class or whatever you call it, it's still the best way to eat a fishball. I think the lesson learnt here is either -

1) Use your hands, dirty your hands doing anything whenever possible because it gets things done the quickest and easiest.

2) Don't try too hard in life. Maybe life is not as complicated as you think.

The haze is almost cleared. Good job Wind.

I'm going to school now.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I left my heart in Genting Highlands » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger