+

History

Links

x

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bus No. 55

On the way home from my mother's house, I sat at the window.

Out of a sudden, this SUV stopped by the window. I saw a small boy in the car.

The boy looked at me and I looked at him.

So, I made funny faces at him. I thought he will cry, but what happened for the next few moments gave me a shock.

The small boy started to play peek-a-boo with me. The small boy kept smiling but all I saw were pink because he hasn't had a single tooth.

After a while, the grass on the Bus Lane was smoother so we never saw each other again. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Why Ang Moh Teachers Die Young » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger