+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Simi Lanjiao Mens

Recently, I had this test on Thermofluids. I got 84%.

Common sense says that it is a decent result.

But WTF. I'm the lowest in class. *Slaps my head*

I went out with Wai Kit today. He insisted on watching that stupid movie, 'Stealth', with me.

So in the end I had no choice but to give in to him.

After watching the movie, it has cemented my opinion that this is the worst movie of the year.

I almost fell asleep half-way but was kept awake by Wai Kit. He keep asking me this and that. The only good thing about the movie is Jessica Biel.

Though the movie sucked, but I still must appreciate him for going out with me lah.

Don't tell Zikry okay.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | It's Jack Bauer's fault » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger