+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Exams are over!

Finally, 1st semester of Polytechnic life is gone.

To be honest, the Electronics paper was damn difficult. So many questions so many blanks!

But never mind, it only counts for 35% for the semester. I've calculated already, even if I didn't go to school today and take the paper, I would have passed with at least 60% overall. Secondary School should have this type of style mens.

To celebrate the end of exams(for now), I've added in some new stuffs in the drop-down menu at the top right corner. Please feel free to browse through. For the pictures you can click on it but it's not advisable for 56k users.

Tomorrow will be the day that I finally have a taste of working life. I can't wait for it.

Time to earn some moooola, buy the things I want to buy and do the things I want to do.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Now then I know Clubbing is so dangerous mens » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger