+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

One more paper left

One down, one to go. Thermofluids was easier than I thought, because 99% of the formula was given. The one left is Electronics. Tricky module, but I should be okay.

Officially, holiday starts on 2nd October, but to me it's here already.

I managed to find another job while surfing SGforums. Job is to carry computer parts and do some stock-taking. Hopefully everything goes off well and I will finally land a job.

I checked my weight last night and WTF I'm 73kg. I've been eating grass and air to save money but what is this?! Time to exercise again mens.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Prepare to Die » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger