+

History

Links

x

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Today My First Time

All thanks to Mel, I went for a job interview today.

First time mens, like a mountain-tortoise. Naturally I felt nervous.

The office was at Tanjong Pagar. Luckily I printed out a map from Street Directory so I founded it quite easily.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I see the Orpit all ladies one. A lady asked me to fill up form. Too bad I didn't bring camera, if not can take some peektures.

Then the lady asked me to go inside a room. Inside this room, got 3 walls, 2 chairs and a table.

Lady : "You are Ker Siang right? You called me just now."

This lady super-friendly styles mens.

Boy : "Yah."

Lady : "BLAH BLAH BLAH"(Briefing)

Lady : "Who recommended this to you ah?"

Boy : "Melissa.......PEH."

Don't know why, I emphasized a lot on 'Peh'.

Lady : "You from TP?"

Boy : "SP."

Lady : "Study what?"

Boy : "Aeronautical Engine."

Lady : "Huh what? Nautical? You write."

*Writes finish*

Lady : "What is that?"

Boy : "Repair Arrowplane."

Lady : "Waahh."

I think the Lady more mountain-tortoise than I was. Maybe she trying to act cute.

The whole thing was really fast-speed. I think I spent less than 10 minutes there. Actually, I don't know if I've gotten the job, but she asked me to come for the 'Training Programme.' Mel said should be then should be. Good mens.

It makes up for a rather sad day. My Manutd lost(I know it's a draw) but Looney is my hero of the day.



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Who want to follow me go? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger