+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Finallys

I got the chance to watch movies with my Lao Peh again.

The best things about watching movie with my Lao Peh is :
-He pays for me
-He is very the 'on'
-He doesn't whine about the movie
-He travelled all the way from Jurong to Tampines to watch with me

We watched 'One More Chance' by Jack Neo and Co. As ever, the movie possesses the great 'Singaporean' flavour, which is something some crappy Hollywood movies will never possess. Though the ending sucked, it's very refreshing to watch Heartland movies on the big silver screen once in a while.

And I don't know what else to say mens. Recently, Inspirations are going away from me. Less and less things are happening in my life. But fear not, all these are going to change when the chalet comes in October 11th. Please go for the chalet!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | After-shave Lotions » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger