+

History

Links

x

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Football Is Back



Football is like my 2nd wife(behind my PS2).

During June, July and August, it leaves me for a period of time, making me very deprived of it.

Winning Eleven is there for me but it's just not as realistic.

Then it just comes back today. Add in a can of Tiger Beer and it practically makes my day.

Usually, my Father watches Football with me, but he's out overseas doing his company work. How I wish he was here to watch with me.

So I'm all alone at home - again. And it's also the Lunar 7th Month, so I'm a bit scared ah. But when I think of Dua Peh Gong's and Ti Gong's Altar in my house, I become very brave.

Tomorrow morning I will try my best to wake up early to go to Four Horse Road(Si Beh Law).

So good night. I'm off to bed.

Oh wait, this is my peekture of the month!


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | What is wrong with the Altar? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger