+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It was a good day at the Orpit.

I reached Orpit at about 9 a.m and started work all the way up till 5.45 p.m. I had some break in between for about 10 minutes(actually, the break is up till 1 hour but I had better things to do mens).

During the break, the lady(the person who recommended me the job) asked me to sit with her. I was damn shy mens. I didn't do the talking, she did the all talking. She asked, I answered. But of course, I tried to ask her some lame questions like what time am I going to knock off.

All I did today was stock-taking and some Microsoft Excel stuff. Sibeh song mens. Not bad for $696/hour.

I think I am the only part-timer there. Interesting place, the Orpit is. Toilet is super duper clean, just like my house's toilet.

After that, I met up with my Lao Peh to watch Tim Burton's Corpse's Bride. Though it isn't 'movie-of-the-year' material, it's definitely better than those Lame Hollywood films such as 'Sound Of Thunder' and 'The Cave'(very creative mens).

While on the way home, bumped into my Lao Bu.

My Lao Peh quickly run away. He left me in the lurch to talk to my Lao Bu.

Lao BuS will always be Lao BuS. My Lao Bu pattern is the same as my Ah Ma pattern. Both were very concerned about me. My Ah Ma actually took the trouble to call my Lao Peh to ask if I'm home already or not. They also asked me if I injured myself carrying things or not. I told them yes, I injured myself while typing.

I appreciate their concerns but seriously, I can do it! Even the Lady thinks I'm a year 2 Poly student.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Pure Gold » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger