+

History

Links

x

Sunday, October 16, 2005

November 1st is going to be a busy day.

I've managed to extend my contract with SSC for another week, which means extra money, which is good. Zhen Hao's going to be my new colleague. He seems unsure about the job, but I promise him that this job is as slack as it gets. The job is very easy, but it gets tedious.

After my contract ends, I'm going to take a short break until school starts on the 31st.

This job is/was a great experience for me. I realised that working makes me lose thoughts about a lot of things.

It's like everything else doesn't matter anymore, and making money is the most important and top priority thing in life.

I can wake up at 7 am in the morning to play my Playstation. But when it's time to leave, I'll really leave the house.

It's unlike going to school, where the thought, 'Just a few more minutes' keeps playing around in my mind.

And after all that, November 1st is the day.

First, Gay Chou's new album will be available.

Then, War Of The Worlds, Batman Begins and Star Wars Episode III will be added to my DVD collection.

Finally, I may get the the thing I've wanted for about a year already.

I can't wait for November to come.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Good job people » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger