+

History

Links

x

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back From Bangkok

Last year, The Tsunami occured while I was overseas in Hokkaido. This year, some stupid Earthquake occured while I was in Bangkok. Last I heard, the death toll was 19,000. May those who couldn't make it rest in peace and those who lost their love ones move on in life.

Ok enough of bullshitting.

I arrived in Bangkok at about 2200 hours (Singapore Time) on Friday. I had some supper before I slept at my Father's Thai friend's house.

The next day, I got a shock when I heard Gay Chou's Ah Ma song blasting aloud from a stall in the middle of the street. (The other time, I heard the Chicken Backside song in MBK.)

I bought some pirated T-Shirts at MBK (Mah Boon Krong), and my Father forced me to have a haircut. It costs only THB 250. Then the Thai CharBorh styled using Cement (or is it Clay?).



Then while I was there, I noticed my Father's Thai Friend's daughter looks like Wayne Lin Jie Jun.





And the kids there are so cute!



This kid here always call out my name and always want me to carry him. When he saw me leaving for Singapore while he was at the airpot to send me off, he kept calling out 'Ker Siang Kor Kor'.

So touching mens.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I remember now, that's why I bought Darth Vader's ... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger