+

History

Links

x

Sunday, October 30, 2005

School is almost here again

On Friday, I went out with my Mother to have dinner. She kept asking me to 'eat more, eat more'.

At the same time, Joanna (the Naive Xiao Mei Mei from St Hilda's Secondary School), asked me to meet her and my Poly friend, Benny, afterwards.

Kan ni na ma, I discover to my horror that they didn't want to meet me after that.(i.e I got ditched)

Never mind, I went to shop at Tampines Mall. All alone. I bought something at TIMES for $12.90.

Basically, I walked around Tampines Mall and Century Square for the about an hour. And I wasn't looking for them, I was looking for something else.

Then on Saturday, I went to Tampines Mall and Century Square again!!! All alone.

I spent about $119. Heartbreak mens. So heartbroken that I sent some Lame and Cold joke to some people.

Then I went to my Mother's house. She prepared Prawns for me again.

Although I'm allergic to it, I simply love Prawns.

After dinner, I went home.

I'm all alone again. My Father has gone overseas for work.

I waited for my Manchester United to play at about 0010 hours. And the end result?

A 4-1 defeat at the hands of MiddleBra. Wtf. For so many years I've been watching them play, this match almost made me a Crybaby.



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Someone's been playing Castlevania » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger