+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dreams

Dreams are strange, and fascinating at the same time.

'Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure that it wasn't real?'

Morpheus

While in a dream, everything feels so real and it's feels like it's really happening.

I've dreamt of committing suicide. It's so real that I jolted awake and find that it's just a dream before I hit the ground.

I've dreamt of falling from Mount Kinabalu(Highest Mountain in SEA), but as I was about to hit ground, I jolted awake again.

The thing about my dreams are, I always wake up at the climax.

I have had one this morning.

I was in the Sports Council Office's toilet. I was washing my hands and this 'faceless' person came in and told me that I look like an Ang Moh.

I wanted to say 'wtf' but I just said 'huh?'. I don't dye my hair gold or what.

Then the person said, 'your chin looks like Ang Moh.'

Then I just wake up. The time was already 7.48 a.m. It's time for work. It is the strangest dream I had. The whole thing has totally no link.

I sms-ed Zhen Hao that I'm waiting for the Semester Results.

Then what the hell. He said, "Eh ker siang don't go work so early go leh."

This is not school boy! You are contracted to them for 1 week. So just be committed, go to work, do your work and tell them to fark off after 1 week if you don't like them. It's that simple.

My results isn't out yet. Singapore Poly's server is too weak. I can't log in. It keeps having 'Page cannot be displayed' error. I'll check after work.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Good job Gay » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger