+

History

Links

x

Friday, November 18, 2005

Going to ride on the Tiger soon

The flight is at 7.30pm plus but still I'm the only one at home now.

I'm taking Tiger Airways, and the tickets cost only SGD$1 ( w/o Airpok tax, but with it it also only costs < SGD$100 ).

Things I'm going to do there :
Traditional Thai Massage (Sibeh songs)
Buy Pirated T-shirts (Don't laugh please, I know you very high class.)
Visit Tesco Lotus (Super duper big Hypermarket)
Waterfalls (Not like the one in Jurong Bird Park)
Batman Caves (Maybe going)
Take Peektures
Talk more Hokkien (I heard the people there know Hokkien)

Bye people. And please watch Hairy Potter.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | "Cho, would you like to go to the Ballaa with me?" » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger