+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Finallys

I'm feeling 100 times better than I had for the past 2 days.

Skipping lessons may be routine stuffs for some of you, but I feel very uneasy just by missing One day of lessons.

It's not that I love lessons, it's because my class is super competitive.

Not only that, my Father wants me to go to University mens.

That day, I told him after my Polytechnic Diploma he can say byebye to working and retire happily already.

I thought he will feel touched and proud and praise me but he scold me until my head smelly mens. He say I must not be content with a Diploma and I must aim for University so that I can have a higher salary.

So, I'm extremely determined to work only 2 times harder than I did during Secondary School days.

Yesterday I went back to school, some classmates caring mens. They asked me if I'm okay and they also told me not to laugh too much if not asthma again.



That's all for today, I'm going to bathe and prepare for school.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | This time die liao » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger