+

History

Links

x

Friday, November 11, 2005

Just booked the tickets for Hairy Porter for November 16th

I'll be watching with my Father and sister.

The Cinema is my favourite and lousy and old-looking Shaw tower, Beach Road.

You guys may say the cinema sucks but seriously, it is the place to go if tickets are all sold out at other places. No matter how 'new' and 'hot' the movie is, sure have one.

Then two days after that, I'll be going to Hatyai.

I've never been to Hatyai. It's at the Southern part of Thailand, and very near to Malaysia. I heard there are Chinese-speaking and Hokkien-speaking people there.

I hate going to Thailand. I've been there so many times.

But I'm not complaining, it's always good to travel.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Finallys » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger