+

History

Links

x

Thursday, December 01, 2005

All I want for Christmas is my Fats Sucked out.

It's the new and last month of 2005.

Usually, we are supposed to be in hibernation mode during this period of the year, but we are still studying!(At least for the Polytechnic/ITE(?)/Shatec(?) students)

It was a very good start to the month.

Every transport that I took today didn't take me 3 minutes to use it.

On the way back home from school, this Auntie Bus Driv... I mean Bus CAPTAIN, waited for me to complete my 100 metre Olympic Run to light the Bus.

School was relaxing as usual. Engineering Materials is very boring. I slept during the lecture.

Suddenly, I feel that I'm such a professional in C++ Programming. Everything is like a breeze mens. I anyhow type also can create a programme with zero errors. I'm doing it with such great flow that I didn't need to stop and think. Something inside me is driving me.

I had my greatest sense of triumph and achievement today as I created a programme that no one in my class could.

I'm not showing off okay. It's just that it's not everyday you get to see people look at you with that unbelievable look on their faces. Too bad I didn't manage to take any pictures because my handphone run out of storage space.

As the title suggests, I'm going to work hard before Christmas.

30 Minutes of Cardio on alternate days is all I need.

From my recent picture, you guys may think, 'What kind of FATS you want to SUCK?!'

You have no idea man.

I'm not trying to make you guys say 'Yo! Ker Siang you are not fat lah' or anything. I don't need to know. I don't need to do that. I know it myself and so does my body.

As far as I know, only Lyncia does that. No offence and don't be angry okay. It's the fact and truth.

Last night, I asked Vanessa what she wants for her birday.

She also told me it's the thought that counts. See. Great minds think alike.

Actually, I had prepared her presentS already. But cannot type, it's absolutely top secrets.

Certainly one of my more serious posts in recent times. I'll stop here.

I hope that you guys enjoy the last month of 2005 to the fullest.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Nowadays look at baby also cannot. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger