+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm bored

[Marital Status] Cannot say.
[Parents still together] Divorced until don't know where
[Siblings] Younger sister

FAVOuRITES
[ColoUr] Black,blue
[Number] 7, 39, 69
[Animal] Dragon
[Drinks] Grass Jelly, Green Tea.
[Soda] Not nice.
[Book] Hairy Potter.
[Flower] Not sure.

[Color your hair?] Never
[Twirl your hair?] What is twirl?
[Have tattoos?] Never
[Have Piercings?] Never never never
[Cheat on tests/homework?] Of course...............no. I'm a good boy.
[Drink/Smoke?] Will never smoke
[Like roller coasters?] Yes
[Wish you could live somewhere else?]
Everything is greener on the other side
[Want more piercings?] Never
[Like cleaning?] Does housework count?
[Write in cursive or print?] Mixture
[Own a web cam] No
[Know how to drive?] Daytona USA
[Own a cell phone?] Yes
[Ever get off the damn computer?] Yes

HAVE YOU EVER...
[Been in a fist fight?] Yes
[Considered a life of crime?] I stole pirated cds once... the irony...
[Considered being a hooker?] No. But a Gheygolo...
[Lied to someone?] Yes
[Been in love?] Cannot say
[Made out with JUST a friend?] Make what???
[Been in lust?] I'm a male damn it.
[Used someone] No
[Been used?] Of course
[Been cheated on?] Of course
[Kicked someone in the nuts?]No
[Held a gun] Arcade gun

CURRENTS
[Current clothing] Topless with shorts
[Current mood] Sleepy
[Current taste] Huh?
[What you currently smell like] I smell like myself
[Current hair] Anyhow
[Current thing I ought to be doing] Sleeping
[Current cd in stereo] Nothing
[Last book you read] Hairy Potter
[Last movie you saw] HP & GOF
[Last thing you ate] Wanton Mee
[Last person you talked to on the phone] Forgot
[Do drugs?] Panadol counted or not?
[Believe there is life on other planets?] I want to believe
[Remember your first love?] Of course
[Still love him/her?] No lah
[Read the newspaper?] Yes
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Zikry
[Believe in miracles?] That's why the word exists
[Do well in school?] How I know
[Wear hats] No
[Hate yourself?] No
[Have an obsession?] $$$
[Collect anything?] Postcards, Stamps, FiRST
[Have a best friend?] All my friends are
[Close friends?] No
[Like your handwriting?] I like my style
[Care about looks] Who doesn't

LOVE LIFE
[First crush] Cannot say
[First kiss] My hand
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] No. I believe in lust at first sight.
[Do you believe in "the one?"] I'm the one himself.
[Are you a tease?] What the...
[Too shy to make the first move?] I don't have the confidence.

ARE YOU A
[Daydreamer] How ah?
[Bitch/Asshole] How I know
[sarcastic] Not sure
[Angel] ???
[Devil] 666
[Shy] Everytime *blush*
[Talkative] I have a mouth mens.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Told you all to drink more water liao » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger