+

History

Links

x

Friday, November 25, 2005

Have you experienced such a phenomenon?

Tell me peepur, do I have a face that says I'm stupid? (Besides the overused Ghey)

I know I'm simply not handsome enough but some things are just getting too ridiculous.

I've experienced this in the past but of late it has been happening too frequently.

I can say that something is good...

Then my Friends will say that, "Where got good no lah it sucks man omg that is so uncool man wtf you saying man you no taste lah you omg."

Then anyone (and I mean ANYONE) comes along and has the same opinion as me...

Then my friends will say, "omg that is so cool man it rocks yah yah it's nice not bad sia."

It's cases such as these that makes you think thrice (in Chinese, thrice means a lot) about sharing good stuffs with people.

People ask me why I never ask them to go with me to the Initial D Gala Premiere.

It's because some people I've known just take things for granted and doesn't know the word 'appreciate'. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying those who asked me are such a person and I'm not specifically referring to anyone but I'm just stating a fact because I'm just sick and tired of such a phenomenon.

Needless to say, the person I asked to watch with me isn't such a person.



And when you decides that the Whole World thinks that you are stupid, people say you are Hao Lian/Dao (proud/boastful).

Though I laugh it off, sometimes I just feel like banging wall.

What is worse and funniest is that my Mother and Grandmother is such a person too.

Perhaps the grass is really always very much greener on the other side.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Mr Melvyn Tan is my New Inspiration » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger