+

History

Links

x

Friday, December 02, 2005

Father going to Hatyai again

This time, he's going without me and my sister.

Crazy boy. I think he bought the air tickets for $100 plus (No more $1 offer), and that's not including the 90 plus airpok tax. All that for seeing his girlfriend.

December is as usual - movie (and games) galore.

Chronicles of Narnia, King Kong, Lilya 4-ever (Movie's about a girl being ship off to Sweden to become a sex slave after her mother abandoned her) , The Promise, and Pride and Prejudice (Got my favourite Keira Knightley).

Tomorrow, am most likely treating Simon and co. to watch AeonFlux. I know the movie will suck but the point of watching a movie is not to enjoy the movie, but to get together as friends again.

As for Chicken Little, I think I will wait to buy the DVD. After Pixar left Disney I know it's just going to be a watered-down version of any Pixar films, especially in terms of character development and storyline. The trailer and poster itself is already lacking in the sense that it doesn't have that mystery and magnet that Pixar Films have.

And to end things off :

23 eerie parallels between Xbox 360 and the Sega Dreamcast.

Ever since the first details of the Xbox 360 hit the web, gamers have drawn comparisons to Sega's ill-fated (yet still highly regarded) Dreamcast console. There are the obvious examples - the timing of the launches or the color of the hardware - but then there are a lot of not so obvious ones, too. As part of our Xbox 360 countdown, we've put together a list of our favorites.


Take a look at it here


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | All I want for Christmas is my Fats Sucked out. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger