+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

What the Fuck



First, I would like to thank Benny, Hong Seng, Peck Chung Seng and Lou Jun teck, my Polytechnic friends, for being always there for me.

Secondly, I would like to thank Playstation and Nintendo, for being always there for me at home and in the MRT.

Thirdly, I would like to thank my good friends for being always there for me.

Forly, I would like to thank Zikry for his inspiring inspirations.

Fifthly, I would like to thank my teachers for being good teachers. Sorry, I mean lecturers.

So fast, turn one eye already 1st year of Polytechnic life is over. The results are so much better than I expected.

I was expecting a C/C+ but wtf I was on a different planet when I saw that I got 2 distinctions!

Critical Reasoning is something like GP. Must write a lot of crap. Kam sia Mr Ranjit Singh for your word list. Though I don't think I used it that much lah.

For now, time to play even MORE.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | It is an offer I can't refuse. =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger