+

History

Links

x

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Seven Heavenly Facts - Lame stuff by Simon

Seven-Heaven(From Simon's blog)

seven random facts about me:
1. I'm right-handed but I wear my watch on my right hand.
2. I write English relatively-well but I can't speak well.
3. I speak Mandarin well but I can't write well.
4. My shoe size is 10.
5. My right arm is bigger and more muscular than my left arm.
6. I'm Taoist and also a Buddhist(part-time).
7. I have a naturally-made hole on my right ear.

seven celebrity crushes
1. Ella from S.H.E(she got cute & chubby cheeks to squeeze)
2. Gay Chou(I'm Ghey and he's Gay)
3. Keira Knightley
4. Xin Huey from Superstar. Jiu Hoo girl ah.
5. No more!
6. No more!
7. :still the same.

seven qualities i want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend
1. Doesn't wear perfume too frequently.
2. Must know how to wash toilet, wash bathroom and mop floor.
3. Easy to bully.
4. Must know how to cook.
5. Loves travelling
6. Energetic if you get what I mean.
7. No more already

seven things that scare me

1. Zikry
2. Dogs
3. Horror movies
4. Those who act cute.
5. Orchard Road
6. Korean, Japanese food.
7. No more

seven random songs at the moment
Too lame, don't want to do.

seven things i like the most
1. Zikry
2. Mee Pok
3. Green Tea
4. Grass Jelly
5. Don't have leh
6. Don't have leh
7. Don't have leh

seven things i plan to do before i die
1. Kiss Zikry
2. Eat Mee Pok
3. Eat Grass Jelly
4. Visit all the Continents
5. Find out if Aliens exist
6. No more already
7. No more already.

seven things i say the most

1. boy
2. good job
3. wtf
4. bird
5. wah lao
6. see you take
7. your mother

seven people i want to do this
lame stuff,i dowan any1 to do it again lol.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Good Game » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger