+

History

Links

x

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Don't make my life difficult can

Today, my friend asked to have a chat with my Father.

In the end I found out that all he wants is to sell some products to my Father or something along that line. He's in the telemarketing line now.

Wah lao eh. My Father isn't like me leh. You think he very easy to bully and cheat ah? In this case, Father is not like son.

I was utterly disappointed in him. I understand he's just doing his job but this type of thing better don't involve your friends lah.

The end result is just a broken friendship. When it comes to money, everyone is everyone's enemy.

Not to forget that in Polytechnic life, friends are just like friends in the working world. It's like business, where friends are friends because you benefit. There are very few exceptions.

In my opinion, he has that type of thinking. Which means Polytechnic sucks.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Anyone want to watch with me? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger