+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday

Today I had my first lesson on web design. The full module name is called 'Principles Of Web Design'. But I don't think it really touches on the principles aspect. I think it focuses more on HTML programming and that's about it.

First lesson was extremely easy. Partly because a long time ago I self-learned using the internet.

The teacher like me a lot so she let me off early. I went to the aerospace lab to get a pair of earplugs. But the salesboy wasn't there.

Too bad too sad I then went off to Bugis Junction. Only to discover to my horror that 'The Sentinel' is showing only at 7.30 pm.

I walked around and drank some Jollibean's Soya Bean Milk. Browsed some magazines and looked out for some CDs.

After that I took the MRT to Tampines Golden Village to catch the movie.

I hate Tampines GV. Mainly because their seats are damn small and leg room is very small. But God left me no choice. Wai Kit always say GV's silver screen is bigger, but I always tell him that's because GV's cinema is small.

I bought the tickets but the pretty lady at the counter didn't believe I was asking for 1 ticket. She had to repeat her question but maybe I was talking to myself.

The movie's good. But there's nothing memorable. And it's definitely better than 'Firewall', which I watched twice. Eva Longaria is just a vase in the movie. But I'm not complaining. They should have just named Kiefer Sutherland's character 'Jack Bauer' because that's basically what he's portraying.

After the movie, I find myself in Music Junction looking for that Jolin album which has the song, 'Square Of Prague'. But I can't find it. The cashier was looking at me, wondering why this boy's been here so long. In my heart I said "sorry ah I'm just a poor boy" so I just walked off. I think it has got to do with my fake Diesel T-shirt and sandals. I wonder why my Seiko watch didn't do the trick.

The moment I reached home till now, I've been in my room f-ing around. Mr Singh says that's called funny-ing around. Ok, time for me to be serious and exercise. Got to keep my metabolism high.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | JC student kills himself because of small ******** » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger