+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Support SMRT for a better future!

I watched M:I:III just now. Mission Impossible 3.

I feel that it's the best of the 3 films. And part of the reason for that is J.J. Abrams's involvement. He's the man behind the excellent Alias series. Though I must admit I like Sydney Bristow more than the series itself.

The movie reminds me a lot of Alias but it isn't necessary a bad thing. The direction style and feel are similar. The action is excellent and there are also a few romantic moments thrown in plus a little bit of quality humour.

The ending is satisfying. The duration feels just right. It's hard for anyone to miss it. If you feel like missing it, it's only because you hate Tom Cruise. And that's because you are jealous.

-



Next week, my Father will officially be an SMRT Taxi Boy! Therefore, please give your fullest-est support to SMRT Taxi.

He has rested enough, and he feels that the time has come to stop watching TV everyday.

With this new job, I think more or less his pay is down by half. Which means I must be more thrifty, but it's difficult because I eat a lot.

I fear for his safety, because such jobs are obviously dangerous and unpredictable. But it's okay, I will ask for protection from Si Beh Law's Guan Yin. It always work.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Labour Day BBQ » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger