+

History

Links

x

Monday, July 31, 2006

I did some acting again today



Look at my handsum classmate. In my course, I see handsum people everyday. Don't know why.

We were preparing for the MOE people and some Ang Moh from overseas to come over to see how we carry out our lesson and practicals. We were setting a standard for Singapore Polytechnic. Basically, what the Ang Moh is going to do is to write a report to the various Ministers.

After the session, I came to a conclusion. A conclusion that is Aeronautical students have finally met their match. The MOE people were more arrogant than us man. They don't give a shit about us and it totally feels like 'JayCee VS Polytechnic". My Father say that's because people who uses their brain are cleverer than those who use their hands everyday. I agree. That cannot be a lie.

I'm not sure even if we were needed. My lecturer did all the talking, which was a wonderful thing, and after it ended, he said it was a good job done. He was very happy.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I don't need to go IMH already » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger