+

History

Links

x

Friday, July 28, 2006

Yesterday & Today



- - -

Yesterday, I went to act in a documentary with Wai Kit and friends.



We had a hard time finding Mediacorp. Wai Kit kept complaining about the walk needed to reach there. I told him, now you how Extras feel like.



Then a really small bus brought us to the Toa Payoh Community Centre.

We were acting in a documentary about Terrorists' attacks. Pang BigHead told me the title is called, "Without Warning".



I think it was quite a good bonding-session for everyone.







I would like to thank Pang BigHead for providing me with such a rare opportunity to do some acting. It was a good experience and now I know how it feels like to be an actor. It's not easy and now I understand how Fann Wong and company feels everyday. But I still refuse to watch Mediacorp TV.

---

Today, I did Welding. It's part of my Aircraft Maintenance Practice module. It's a long name and I think it's really true and proven that longer means better.

Welding


Obviously I don't look that handsome. Thanks to Wikipedia for the picture.

My hand was trembling all the way as I did 4 different types of Welding. I even got a slight electric shock.

My teacher, a qualified welder with 30 years experience, told us that if we can do what he can do, life would be very miserable.

- - -

The Exams are coming. Seriously, for the first time, I think some studying is needed. Mainly because of two 'unknown' modules. The others like Engineering Mathematics and Mechanics, don't say I haolian okay, are relatively easy like ****.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Does this means I'm abnormal? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger