+

History

Links

x

Saturday, July 08, 2006

A morning at Geylang Serai

Since I am a perennial good boy, I accompanied my Ah Ma to the Malay market at Geylang Serai today.

I think it's quite amazing how she have the strength to carry all the stuffs at her age. The fact that she can't really see clearly nowadays makes it even more tok kong. I'm sure you know how stubborn how old people can be. They most likely never admit that they are old.

I think, at my Ah Ma's age, I will be lying on bed all day long.

Because the other day, I had a backache after only washing the toilet and bathroom.






Flash Slideshow



Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Is Hell Endothermic or Exothermic? » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger