+

History

Links

x

Friday, June 30, 2006

I have become fatter =(

A few days back, I wore one of those XL T-shirts that I have. To my horror it's less loose than usual.

So I checked my weight but to my surprise it's still only 70 kg.

Then the plot thickens and the mystery deepens. I tried out those pull-up bars near my house. Because I wanted to prepare myself and make myself muscular for NS.

I could do 4 pull-ups. Before that I could only do 1/2 a pull-up. I don't think this happened by chance. Oh my god this is a miracle. This was definitely destined to happen to inspire me to greater results.

As to how I could have increased my results by more than 100%, it must have been the pig liver my Ah Ma has been cooking for me. Pig liver is my favourite. But I like the intestine and kidney too.

I hope my inspirational story will seek to inspire those who can't even do 1 pull-up. You can do it. I know you can. You just have to believe in yourself and practise on any chance you get.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Not a Super Return » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger