+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Superman is real and must be taken seriously



Though the relatively-newly-bought T-shirt costs only SGD$5, I must say it has got some amazing magical effect that Kryptonite can't even stop.

I wore it today and did some pull-ups before going for my dinner. To my horror, I can now do Six pull-ups. But that's not the best part, I can do commando-pullups! It's like commando-pushup, just that I could do half of it in Mid-air!

Then I went for dinner. I had 2 vegetables(Bao Cai and Tofu) and 2 meat (AirPork and Chicken Feet). To my horror, I ate at a super fast speed. I finished everything in less than 5 minutes.

Still feeling hungry, I ordered Water-Feet-Soup (Prawn Dumpling Soup) to be taken away. Then the 19 years old Chicken boy at the stall asked me how old am I. I told him the truth. He seemed rather shocked. But how come no girls asked me how old am I before? At that fulcrumic moment, I think Zikry was right.

He went on to comment about the good food we have, and the fact that teenagers exercise a lot nowadays. There seems to be no link but if you give some careful thought to it, there actually is. Wow, the Superman costume actually made me look muscular.

But, the Superman costume still make me look like shit. Some of my friends told me before, if you look like shit you look like shit.

The Moral Of The Story : Wear the Superman costume more often.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | I'm a very happy boy today » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger