+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Orh, so it's called Inferiority Complex

I looked into the mirror and talked to myself the other day and I came to realise this condition called Inferiority Complex.

There are such people in the Polytechnic.

People who wants to put you down, suck away your confidence, sap away your pride, and make you feel lousy.

It's like a kiddy version of Politics.

I'm just a below-average boy and if you need to do that, you are just a useless person and a good-for-nothing in life.

My Father always say that it's best to act blur and I think what he said is very true.

People can continue doing what they do to me, but as my Ah Ma always say, you can only milk that much milk from a cow.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | The Time Has Come » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger