+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I'm not sure

It was the end of exams. I played some football and ate some MacNorNia.

On the way home, I saw my newly bought bag already deteriorating due to the passage of time. It has only being a month but it wears away so fast. I'm not sure if it's me that is lousy or if it's the bag that is lousy.

To give myself another pat on the back, I also ate Bak Kut Teh at Eunos MRT station.

While eating, I looked around me. I'm not sure if it's the world that's spinning away from me or if it's me that's spinning away from the world.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Good job man gay chou » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger