+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Time to protect the Foreign Talents



I am going for National Service in about 2 years time. I will learn my trade, protect my country, my family, my friends and most importantly, foreign talents that is essential to the existence of Singapore.

Speaking of foreign talents, I think it's all destined. When I was young, I always hold the chopsticks at the furthest ends. So my Ah Ma always say that I'm going to marry a wife from a galaxy far far away.

I am very keen and no words can describe how enthusiastic I am.

I will lose my jobs to the Talents while in NS. I will lose many potential life-time partners to the Talents while in NS.

After NS, jobs may be available but due to the competitiveness, it's important that I don't be choosy and choose whatever comes my way.

But it's okay, it's alright. I do my NS, while the Talents do their work. As long as it's for Singapore, I will do it. Because I love Singapore. It's a Global City, Our Home.

What's a Singaporean boy's life when the country can prosper and become the Paris Of South East Asia? Swiss Chocolates don't taste that nice anymore.

Tears filled my heart as I type this. Because I can't believe I'm going to do something noble for my country. Majulah, Singapura.

I stole the beer from my Father. Don't tell him okay he say I cannot drink too much because later my liver explode. By the way, I also like the Hums in Laksas and Char Kway Tiaos. But I didn't know Mee Siam has them.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Taiwan Hamfone » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger