+

History

Links

x

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Walking around Parkway

I feel that I am automatically very shy nowadays. Before the exams today, a girl pulled a girl away to make way for me to walk as I was rushing to the venue. I just walked past them, ignoring them. But actually I was very touched.



I suddenly feel that I am the loneliest boy in the world. Walking around Parkway, everyone is so happy with their friends. JayCees, Secondary, and Primary people. My Father is at Thailand with his girlfriend, and my sister is experiencing puberty, everyday singing extremely poppy songs that makes me cry.

I ate MacNorNia again today. The other day I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw one big pec. Recently it reduced to one small pec. But I ate MacNorNia again. I just couldn't control myself. I wanted to eat more french fries to improve my english-speaking skills.

After dinner and some looking-around, I waited for the bus and this really small boy pointed to me and shouted 'Superman!'. The Father asked him, where got Superman? I felt like squeezing that boy's cheeks and I still want to.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Gay Chou » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger