+

History

Links

x

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Birthday BBQ 23/09























Click it.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us























































On the way home, after my 3 friends alighted, the Malay Taxi driver talked to me out of a sudden.

*Heal The World playing on Radio*

Me : *Hums and taps my feet to the music*

Driver : What happened to Michael Jackson? Now never sing already.

Me : *Shakes head* Plastic surgery.

Driver : Hah. I think when he looked at himself in the mirror he also scared.

*We've Only Just Begun playing on Radio*

Me : *Hums and taps my feet to the music*

Driver : Who's the girl singing ah? She never eat one. Click here

Me : Yah. Karen Carpenter. She died.

Driver : Really?

Me : Yah. She's a very good singer.

I reached home to see my Manutd draw against Reading. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Hiap Seng » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger