+

History

Links

x

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Make me excited for Nothing

Today was supposed to be a day of epic proportions.

My Primary School is going to up lorry soon and a new one is going to be built. So all my good friends and former classmates decided to set up a meeting to make up for lost time. Sad to say, 'something cropped up' at the last minute. I don't know what happened, but hopefully the next meeting will come through smoothly.

Today I'm going to watch The Departed with my lao peh. It's the Ang Moh Infernal Affairs. But I don't understand why did the distributor decided to edit to cater to younger audiences. =(

CE = Edited and passed without cuts

Title THE DEPARTED
a.k.a.: INFERNAL AFFAIRS
Romanised Title: -
Actor(s): LEONARDO DICAPRIO, MATT DAMON, JACK NICHOLSON, MARTIN SHEEN
Producer(s): MARTIN SCORSESE

Language: Format: Version: Rating: Decision: Duration::
ENGLISH F 1 M18 CE 0
Consumer Advice: Coarse language and violence


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Time To Go To City Hall and have a blind date agai... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger