+

History

Links

x

Monday, May 21, 2007

I regret joining Polytechnic =(

I just saw the news and my Sugarcane juice is rising liao. I think my Mee Pok Dry is not going to be spared too. Next time after National Service I may have to fork out $4 for my Mee Pok at a Hawker Centre. Foodcourt ones will cost $6 and they don't even taste half as good as Maggi Mee. =(

After NS with a Diploma I will only earn $1500/month (excl. CPF) and that's only based on the current market rate. I hope I can find Doctor Brown and sit inside his DeLorry and send me back to the past. Or maybe I should find the Henry-Tan-Lookalike from Heroes and ask him to teleport me back to the past so that I can stop myself from resigning from Tampines Jaycee. In return, I will do my utmost to save the Cheerleader.

Ok, I don't complain liao. Later some guy with a mole come and attack me and tell me to go back China/Malaysia if I can't be the fittest boy in Singapore.

Today my friend say I have become fat liao. I think it must be true because he's not a woman who thinks size 0 is the new size 2.

On Saturday Manutd lost the FA Cup and I was so sad that I cried. But I will still support them no matter what.

Today is the start of holiday. However, there are few assignments that must be done. Just a little more of these assignments and it will be my turn to graduate! Then it will be NS and then it will be work. My result can got NTU's Mechanical Engineering but I think I have no moola.

I hope I have more moola. =(


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Pics from Motherland III » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger