+

History

Links

x

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I passed by BTT today

I didn't forget about it but my parents did. However, I still passed BTT today.

None of my friends know I'm taking BTT today, because if I need to let my friends know I might as well ask my parents, friends and my Playstation to take the test for me.

While printing the 'certificate', the machine inside kena stucked, so the paper cannot come out. The malay auntie helped me and in the end I still got my 'certificate'.

Tomorrow morning I will go to Si Beh Law and thank Guan Yin Ma for her indisputable guidance in passing my BTT.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Your Visual DNA » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger