+

History

Links

x

Monday, April 16, 2007

Back From Motherland

So many pictures, so little time to post. Tomorrow, school shall start for me.

To sum things up, the one-and-a-half-month stay in China is one of the best memories of my life. It has only been a day or so but I'm already missing Weifang. Though the food is salty and oily, but the people there are nicer as well as the weather.

All my friends came to a conclusion and we all agree that we are the equivalents of Ang Mohs in Motherland. Now I know how it felt to be a foreign talent. It felt damn song. There's this really pretty octopus balls girl in the foodcourt that always say hi and smile to me everyday I walk past. Though I don't look anything like Superman, it felt good that someone even notices me. Even the hotel lady who cleans my room cared about me when I was sick. I never witness this kind of thing and had never been so touched in Singapore before. The prawn mee girl in the foodcourt likes one of my friends and she always blushes when he buys prawn mee. During clubbing, waitresses talk to us and the next day we find ourselves clubbing together. While working, the supervisors finds us fascinating. I will say it again, it felt damn song to be a foreign talent.

In China, I made a bunch of new friends. We slept together, eat together, eat supper together, play together, buy things together, play arcade together, play Counterstrike together, watch Prawns together, watch movies together, and sian girls together. The bond created somehow cannot be found from the 2 years I had in the Polytechnic. And it wasn't even two months.

There were many memorable moments in China. One of the best was the day my friend celebrated his birthday. We got him drunk till he played with the lamp post on the streets. We bought cakes and threw at each other until we messed up the common corridor in the hotel. And not to forget that we like to blanket a particular person for no reason at all. In Beijing, one of my friends got lost and the best part was that he stopped a police car and then he was brought to the police station.

Given the opportunity and financial capability, I will definitely visit Weifang again. I will go back to the same hotel and streets, just to refresh my memories of the wonderful place. It was money well-spent and initially I had doubts about going there but it turned out to be one of the more important decisions of my life.

Photos will come later. Time to sleep for tomorrow's lesson.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Sick In Motherland =( » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger