+

History

Links

x

Thursday, September 08, 2005

God, looks like it's time to change styles to become Handsome boy styles

Ragboy - Wednesday, August 24, 2005

God. Noticed a lot of changes in my friends! C1 now has purple hair, pin chen has grey hair, ZH kim moh and Eugene looked fcking handsome now with his contacts! Lol! He stunned me ytd arh! Whoah. Total change in his look. From geekness to Uber-Gentleman style. Shuai dai le la Eugene!


How much does contacts cost now?

I saw my friend wearing Blue types. Super-stylo-milo. Looks like a mixed-blood boy.

But the other time, I saw him wear Brown types. Seriously, I find it pointless because if you look at yourself in the mirror, most of our eyes are brown.

Then what kind of dyes are there? How much ah? Dye already will die from cancer or not?

If I dye or use contacts, piak and produce baby, will the baby automatically have dyed hair or coloured eyes?

Quick give suggestions, Zikry is waiting.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Finallys » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger