+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A New Trends Is Appearing

It seems like more and more people are signing up for Electric Guitar/Keyboard etc etc etc music-related courses.

This reminds me of my first foray into Electone Organ.

I was still very young mens. I think I was in Primary 1. My Mother(still married to my Lao Peh) would accompany me to Organ lessons at Yamaha Music School(Marine Parade Branch).

I can still remember there were music like Kangaroo Song, The Amusement Park, Santa Claus and Music Garden.

For the first few lessons, my Mother would be beside me, learning to play the Organ as well. After that, I was all on my own. All the way up till Grade 7(from Grade 13).

I quitted in Secondary 2. I don't know why but I was just bored of it.

Thinking back, maybe I shouldn't have quitted. Because at times I have thoughts of getting on that keyboard again. I also wouldn't have wasted that $10K my father spent on buying the EL-500 Electone Organ for me.



That's the cliche part of life. You will never cherish it but once it's gone it's gone and it's hard to come back. It is cliche but it is so real mens.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Happy 20th Birdday to Super Mario - 13 September 2005 » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger