+

History

Links

x

Friday, September 09, 2005

Suddenly I realise

I realise that though the time difference between Poly's 1st year and Secondary's final year is small, but the change in everything is really very the big.

In Sec schools, you will hear the Fire Alarm at least once a month. But in the Polytechnic, all that changes so suddenly. I only came to this thought when I was playing with the Fire Alarm the other day.

I also remember very vividly, that some Secondary 5 Einstein tried to use PAPER BULLETS to shoot at my favourite Tabloid Newpaper when I was reading it. He shoot never mind, but the stupid thing is he shoot also don't know how to shoot, anyhow shoot.

In Poly, it's different. Instead of shooting, people lean towards you and read together with you ala Best-Friend style. Some are even more friendly, they will try the best ways to tune their heads to look at the headlines of The Newpaper.

Then there's Wei Tian and You Feng. I will always remember. They used plastic bags to cover my head. Why must they do that? I don't know. Maybe they never wore a condom before. It is an insult. And when some insult you, it's very hard to not become a crybaby. I can't just stand there and cry inside me.

Thinking back, maybe I should have licked their boots frequently so that I can stay under their good books and be a 'best friend'(more like dog) to them.

But in Poly, it's a completely different case again. People(at least for my class) respect you, regardless of your looks, skin colour and gheyness. In my class, there is one ghey, but sadly enough, he is just a fake ghey.

Perhaps at that time the common mindset of students is that Student Leaders are arrogant or haolian. This I agree to a lot of extent. But I'm not one, and never was. I hated the Student Council more than you think I do. Some of the management in it was damn cocked up and bias. If it weren't for the CCA points, I would've been long gone.

And finally, the thing that will always be remembered. I think 3E4 was still in that early stage and Tang Pin Chen wasn't really that friendly to me. I remember him scolding me 'CHEE BYE LAH YOU VERY NOISY LEH'. That time I was like 'FUCK YOU MENS' but of course I never said it out because he is more handsome than I am. It's amazing how rocky and bad our initial impressions were of each other but now we are friends.

Time is of the essence and it flies really quickly. Actually I don't know what the former means but I find it nice to use because it sounds so poetic and sophisicated. Now the first semester of Poly is as good as gone(at least for me). Exams (and Promos for the Jay-cees' students) are coming and those who have not taken it Best Of Luck and may God Help You and to those who have taken but are waiting for results, may God Help You Too.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | God, looks like it's time to change styles to beco... » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger