+

History

Links

x

Monday, October 31, 2005

Top Secrets Revealed

Today, I just realised that I've grown taller again when I stood side by side my Father (he's 1.83m).

People asked me how come I've grown taller suddenly. I've never told them.

But today, I will reveal the secret once and for all.

1) Drink Coffee. Black Coffee. Two teaspoon of it everyday. It's good for your brain.

2) Visit the Gymnasium early. Early as in during Secondary 1 (13 years old). That time, I couldn't stand my Fats anymore. I work out daily(One hour) for about 2 & 1/2 years and ate RAW eggs everyday for about a month. People say lifting weights will stunt your growth but in the end it's just an urban legend. I still work out at least once a week nowadays.

3) Play games regularly. Nothing stimulates your growth better than games do. When you play games, you get all excited and tend to jump at certain times (especially when you play Winning Eleven, just ask Wai Kit).

4) Shave your hair every 3 weeks. With lesser hair, more water is absorbed through the head to make you grow faster. Think Plants.

5) Support Manchester United F.C. Those were the days. When they scored a goal, I would jump and try to hit the ceiling, much to my Father's disapproval.

And Finally -

6) Try your very best to love Zikry for all the obvious reasons.

Good night people.


Posted by TheLast |


« Home | School is almost here again » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger