+

History

Links

x

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Resident Evil 4 - The best game I've played in a long time

Step aside Solid Snake, Dante, Kratos, Lara Croft and Mario - Leon S. Kennedy has overtaken you.

Resident Evil 4 is the best game I've played in a long long time and it's worth the $71 I've paid for it.

I urge all Playstation 2 (or Nintendo's Gamecube if there is any) owners to get this game (Ragboy, Zulhelmy, Vanessa and Henry).

Everything about this game is pure gold.

-An annoying daughter of the President of the United States that you have to protect (Sometimes I got so frustated by her that I shoot her with my damn Shotgun and it's GAME OVER for me.)
-Great and atmospheric graphics only beaten by Hideo Kojima's Snake Eater. But that's a great feat itself because so many people said that it couldn't be done on the PS2. Those people's stomachs must be so full of their own words by now.
-Great job on the cutscenes but yet again, it's beaten by Hideo Kojima.
-'Just right' difficulty. It's neither too hard or soft. Everything's moderated very well.

GOOD JOB, CAPCOM! Now give me Resident Evil 5!







Posted by TheLast |


« Home | Top Secrets Revealed » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © Nothing Important Happened Today 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger